Makes: 6-8 fat bombs
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
- ½ cup blueberries
- 7oz cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 sweetener of choice (as desired)
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Place the blueberries in a saucepan until softened (not liquid)
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, ¾ cups of shredded coconut, vanilla, powder sugar, and the cooked blueberries.
- Using a hand mixer, blend for 1-2 minutes or until combined.
- Let it rest in the freezer for 40 minutes
- Shape into balls and cover with shredded coconut.