Serving: 4 person
Prep time: 10 minutes pita bread / 10 minutes cheese dip
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Resting time: 1 hour (pita dough)
Total time: 1 hour 50 minutes
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup yogurt
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp dry yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 3 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 1 block cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tsp chopped dill (plus more for garnish)
- 1 tsp chopped parsley (plus more for garnish)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp Ground Black peppers
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup kalamata olives (sliced)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- After we have a dough that will not stick to our hands, grease the bowl with 1 tbsp olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Put the dough into the bowl and leave it to ferment for 1 hour.
Put 2 dough one after the other and close the edges by pressing with finger.
- Divide the breads in to two from middle and cut them into triangles.
- Put olive oil, salt and dried thyme on top and bake in the oven (180C / 356C) for 10 minutes.
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Add the parmesan, mozzarella, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, chopped parsley & dill and red pepper flakes.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook until the cheeses have melted.
- Remove from the head and drizzle with olive oil.
- Garnish with more dill and parsley.
- Sprinkle the olives and tomatoes on top.
- Serve the dip warm with Pita Chips.